Welcome to Langlois & Sons
We love what we do! For 149 years we continue to learn and understand pianos and how they perform. Ira T. Langlois III has been servicing pianos for 50 years plus and feels as though he can conquer all instruments! We are a full service company. Family owned and realize our customers are number one. Our description of services include: sales, new acoustic pianos, used pianos, digital pianos, tuning, repair, voicing, regulation, piano moving, climate controlled storage, piano rentals, cabinet restorations, complete piano restoration, general maintenance, general overhauls, monthly and long term lease options, events, consignments, trade-ins, institutional and private business sales support, music, accessories.
As a full service piano shop we try and satisfy all needs of music, offering the latest selection in music and accessories, special instrument needs and services. Digital pianos are available from our reputable Kawai manufacturer. If we do not have it on hand we can do a special order for you. For your convenience we also offer in store printing for sheet music. Please come in today or call for all your special needs. We look forward to helping you.
The Leading Piano Shop in Washington State
Langlois Pianos will not only sell you a quality piano but will educate you on how to care for your Vintage or Antique Piano, your New Yamaha, Kawai, Langlois, Baldwin, Falcone, Kimball, Samick, Charles R. Walter, Steinway, Mason Hamlin piano. Gain a piano education and learn about proper piano tuning and the simple but highly effective maintenance procedures for your piano. We can teach you how to keep your instrument and its finish in top condition and how to achieve the ideal temperature and humidity conditions for your piano. Learn how sunlight, temperature, humidity and use affect your piano. All of the details that you need to know to properly care for your piano investment can be found right here on our website and from the knowledge that you will attain from our friendly and helpful piano sales staff.
Choosing the right piano for you or family
First find a Washington State piano shop that offers the best selection and service. Is it a brand new top-tier piano that you seek that is also the greatest piano value in the industry? Then look no further than our reconditioned Yamaha pianos, or our Kawai pianos. We also offer our own line of handcrafted Langlois pianos to the highest standards in the industry but each still within the reach of most budgets. Ebony, mahogany, walnut, rosewood and bubinga are among the many choices of finish available to you. If it’s an vintage or antique piano or artcase piano that is most appealing to you, we will locate it, we offer a substantial antique and preowned piano selection through our dealer network in which you are sure to find the touch, the sound, the right pricing, we find and locate the piano by your preference whether looks or performance is what you’re seeking. It’s your choice. We can provide you with an affordable classic upright piano or a high-end new or rebuilt masterpiece. Langlois Pianos will give you the best value possible and make sure that you are not only satisfied, but also delighted with your piano purchase. We are Washington States leader in high-end piano sales, piano restoration and piano rebuilding and we maintain the piano industry’s highest standards. Call Langlois Pianos today for directions to our new shop today. We are very proud of the pianos that we produce and the pianos that we represent. We look forward to sharing them with you. In this website, please enjoy our family history and webstore soon to be up and running come September 2014.
We Are Exclusive
We believe our clients deserve the very best
- We offer Washingtons largest selection of pre-owned and used Yamaha and Kawai pianos. “A” quality pianos.
- We handpick much of our inventory. This is particularly important since no two acoustic pianos are the same, especially the higher-end and handcrafted pianos.
- We have our own state of the art piano shop, where our expert, highly-skilled craftsmen utilize our proprietary machinery and processes to complete each and every individual service.
- We rebuild almost every type of piano (including those with precious artcase details and/or with complicated pinblocks) for individuals and institutions throughout the U.S.
- Our pricing is competitive and honest. We gladly provide the prices of our pianos to all our customers for every one of our used and rebuilt pianos. This sets us far apart from many of our peers, many of whom have less open pricing approaches.
- Our trade-up policy is especially significant. We offer fair trade in values when you are ready to buy a new piano.
- Our tuning and service department is as terrific as our pianos. It works to the highest ‘concert quality’ standard at prices that are highly competitive. Our multi-national reputation for quality, selection, service, value and integrity is extremely important to us and it grows with every passing year.
- We have built a company that has been around since 1865. This is particularly important and reassuring to our clients since the ‘useful life’ of the pianos we sell isn’t measured in years but in decades.
What We Offer
We take great pride in having become Washington States longest family owned business. We offer access to all types of piano lines, new, used and rebuilt pianos.
- New pianos. We carry only the lines of pianos that we feel provide our customers with the best quality and value in their particular category.
- Used pianos. Since no two pianos are the same, of the used pianos that are offered to us, we carefully select only the ones that meet (or have the potential to meet) our high quality and performance standards. Our nearly new and used ‘value’ pianos are prepped and detailed to be best they can be without incurring the expense of a complete rebuilding. Our rebuilt pianos are brought to a standard that assures that their new owners will derive many years of excellent use and pleasure from them, and we back them with a strong Langlois guarantee.
- Rebuilt pianos. We set the industry standard for building our own line and rebuilding quality. Our processes are proprietary; having been developed and refined over the years. This benefits our clients alone; unlike most other rebuilders, we do not offer our rebuilding services to other dealers. The market has clearly recognized our rebuilding quality and value; while we sell our rebuilt pianos at prices that are competitive with prices of other rebuilders, they generally re-sell in the secondary market for considerable premiums to pianos rebuilt by others.
*Langlois Pianos is not an authorized dealer for all pianos mentioned on the site, but we do offer a wide selection of used & pre-owned pianos. Any mention of these names on this web site should not be construed to be a claim that we are an authorized dealer for, or have any formal association with, these manufacturers. Any manufacturer’s warranty may be void if not sold through an authorized dealer; please contact the manufacturer directly for details
Piano Sales by Appointment Anytime